In 1998, the Kansas state Republicans offered the following as their platforms, in addition to railing against homosexuality, abortion, and gun control. You're allowed to point out things that sounds similar to now.
1. A flat tax or a national sales tax to replaced the graduated income tax.
2. The abolition of taxes on capital gains.
3. The abolition of the estate tax.
4. No "governmental intervention in health care."
5. The eventual privatization of social security.
6. Privatization in general.
7. Deregulation in general and "the operation of the free market system without government interference."
8. The turning over of all federal lands to the states.
9. A prohibition on "the use of taxpayer dollars to fund any campaign."
This is from the book, What's the Matter with Kansas?